What is Psychiatry?
Psychiatry is a medical specialty, which involves in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders in humans.
3rd Annual Congress on Psychiatry organizing by PULSUS will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on April 17-18, 2019. Psychiatry Congress is a comprehensive scientific and educational programme which brings together Psychiatrists, Physicians, clinicians and researchers, Speakers from across the UK and around the world who want to improve treatments and find cures for mental and co-ocurring disorders.
- Assimilate novel research and management approaches into psychiatry practice.
- Categorize and recover psychiatric discrepancies in the public
- Diagnose how to bring new inventions into a diversity of treatments to progress patient care.
- Improvement and inform skills in community psychiatry treatment
Why You Should Attend
- Listen to nationally-renowned lecturers.
- Engage through extremely knowledgeable professionals who “walk the talk” and actively interact and discuss with them to improve your wisdom and practice.
- Advance your knowledge through a variety of learning formats, including moralistic lectures, collaborating meetings, faculty, and lively case study discussions.
- A chance to partake your colleagues, make contacts and socializing during your conference visit.
Who Should Attend?
We invite all primary care providers including:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical Psychotherapists
- Social Workers
- Graduates, Post Graduates & PhD Scholars
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- Pharmaceutical Companies &Manufacturing Companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Forensic psychiatry
- Addiction psychiatry
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Depression, Anxiety and stress disorders
- Personality disorders
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: https://psychiatry.cmesociety.com/